"People are always asking me, Mary, why do you wear those stupid red boots all the time? You wanna know why? Because they make my toes feel like ten friends on a camping trip, that's why." ~ All About Steve

It seems we will be on a flight heading somewhere every couple of weeks for the next few months...
so I am always on the lookout for products designed to make traveling more comfortable.

♡Like Mrs. White's Legs in the Air, designed to increase circulation...I have the Legs Eleven and it is a-ma-zing!
♡Perhaps...something cozy to slip those feet into. 
♡This clothing loves to live in a bag 
but looks fabulous and wrinkle free once it is set free. 
Since my Perfect 10 collection needs to start somewhere...
the kimono is on my current crave list.
FYI...Ren Man!
♡Maybe... you are in the planning stages of future travels, 


Meanwhile...
another relaxing weekend at home here in Aberdeen,
so we will be out and about soaking up the sights and sounds.
First up is Spirit of the Dance, the Irish dance sensation showing tonight at His Majesty's Theater. 
We walk by this incredible theatre all the time, but have never been able to coordinate our schedules to attend one of the events and are excited about checking out its nooks and crannies.

Then tomorrow the fun continues at the 
Lonach Highland Gathering & Games where there will be more dancing and music...



I just watched the movie "All About Steve" and thought Mary was hysterical. I laughed out loud when she explained why she always wore her boots.  
I hope your toes have that much fun this weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice comments are welcome here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...